Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
A super-easy, super-tasty ravioli dish that my rav-hating kids have fallen for! I often use a combination of both cheese and beef ravioli. You're going to love this!
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄3 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesraviolis cheese or 2 (9 ounce) packages beef, thawed
- 1 -2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine all ingredients, except ravs and cheese, in a 9x13 pan.
- Add ravioli and combine gently.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese; recover. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let stand 5 minutes.