1/2 Photos of Way-easy Lasagna
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a good, basic lasagna recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 lbs ground beef (a combination of 2 lbs ground beef and 1 lb ground pork is really good!)
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 lb ricotta cheese or 1 lb cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 3/4 cup freshly-grated parmesan cheese
- 10 -12 lasagna noodles (I use no-boil)
- 6 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1In large skillet, heat olive oil and cook ground beef until well-browned.
- 2Add onion and garlic and cook 5 minutes longer.
- 3Mix in Italian seasoning, sugar, oregano, cinnamon, tomato sauce and tomato paste.
- 4Simmer for 45 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, salt, basil, pepper, parsley and Parmesan cheese together.
- 7Set aside.
- 8In a greased 9x13-inch pan, layer noodles, 1/3 of cheese mixture, 1/3 of meat mixture and 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- 9Repeat layering 2 more times.
- 10Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- 11Remove foil and bake 10-15 minutes longer.
- 12Let stand 15 minutes before cutting into pieces.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Way-easy Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1249.1
- Calories from Fat 705
- Total Fat 78.3 g
- Saturated Fat 37.6 g
- Cholesterol 362.8 mg
- Sodium 1962.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 88.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: