Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
Can be made with canned wax beans. Warm Beans and celery in microwave or on the stovetop.
- 3 cups wax beans, strung, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, washed, cut in pieces
- 4 slices bacon, cut in pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil wax beans and celery in salted water for about 25 minutes.
- Drain off water.
- Put butter and bacon in a frying pan and let cook until bacon starts to become crisp.
- Mix in with a fork the beans, celery and pepper.
- Let cook for about 2 minutes.
- Then serve.