Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is very good. I got it out of a Colorado cookbook, and is very easy to make. The butter can be used sparingly, and I usually use more Ritz crackers than the recipe calls for.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 medium chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 medium diced onion
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2⁄3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- Mix first 7 ingredients together, and pour into greased casserole.
- Top with crushed crackers.
- Pour melted butter evenly over crackers.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
This was sooo yummy I can't wait to make it again! I did use one roll of Ritz crackers and a half cup butter. Definitely a winner!