Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Authentic Aussie cuisine including an authentic aussie herb. Simple & delicious. From Bushfoodrecipes.com
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 60 g butter
- 30 g ground roasted wattleseed
- 1 cup milk
- Sift flour and rub in butter. Then add salt and wattle seed.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk. Stir until combined.
- Knead for a few minutes and mould into a flat ball.
- Cut 2 slits in the top, brush with a little milk and bake in a preheated oven (200C) for 30 minutes.