Recipe by lauralie41
This recipe is for an automatic bread machine and the wattle seed that was used is Gundabluey or Acacia Victoriae. An australian website is where the recipe was adapted from and will be included in The Zaar World Tour 2005 swap.
Top Review by Rita~
Ace! Fabulous! Will enjoy for Brekkie. I didn't use the bread improver and did not need it. I did run short of bread flour so I used hazelnut flour. Good eats. Made for ZWT #8 for the Lively Lemon Lovelies. Cheers!
- 290 ml boiling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground wattleseed, roasted
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 500 g bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried yeast, instant
- 1 teaspoon bread improver (eg. No knead bread improver(TM)
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place wattle seed and water in a small bowl and allow to cool at room temperature.
- In bread machine pan, add wattle seed mixture, salt, oil, flour, yeast, and bread improver. Select the basic setting on bread machine. When the beep sounds, add the macadamia nuts.
- Eat warm or toasted with honey.