Recipe by **Mandy**
I love trying to use authentic Australian herbs & spices in dishes. This was found on scentofgreen bananas.
- 1⁄3 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 250 g unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup rice flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain flour (all-purpose)
- 1 tablespoon wattleseed
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the sugar and butter together until just combined. in another bowl, sift together the dry ingredients (except the wattle seeds), add the wattle seeds, then mix into the butter and sugar mix until a dough forms.
- Mold into a log 6cm or 2 1/2 inches in diameter, wrap in cling film and refrigerate at least half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180.C (350F). cut the log into thin slices, placed on a greased or lined baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. cool on a wire rack.