Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I attended a Watkins spices demo party and the lady prepared this delicious cheese ball using Watkins brand Bacon & Horseradish Mix, which is a dry seasoning blend. It was a little spicy and I enjoyed it very much.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry dip seasoning (Bacon Horseradish flavor)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Mix everything together except the peanuts and chill.
- Form into a ball once it has chilled enough to mold easily.
- Roll in chopped nuts to coat and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.