- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 lime (zested and juiced)
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄2 large watermelon, cut into chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the sugar, 2 tbsp water, lime zest, and 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice together in a small heavy saucepan over high heat until the sugar dissolves and the syrup comes to a boil. Let cool completely, and then refrigerate until cold.
- Strain the chilled sryup into a small bowl and stir in the mint. Allow to infuse for at least 5 minutes.
- Pour cold syrup over watermelon chunks and serve.