Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This sounds really refreshing and delicious. From Simple and Delicious magazine. Cooking time is fridge time.
- 10 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 pints yellow grape red pear tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup fresh minced basil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, toatoes and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, basil and lime jice.
- Pour over watermelon mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.