Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another refreshing drink from a recipe found in the Favorite Brand Name Recipes, May 2010 cookbooklet, Smoothies and Summer Drinks.
- 4 1⁄2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberry sorbet
- 1 large banana, frozen
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice (optional)
- Combine watermelon, sorbet, banana (& ice, if using) in a blender & process until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses & enjoy!
What a yummy treat! This is more a slush thank a smoothie, but if you didn't add ice, you would get more of a smoothie. I made 2 and used 3 frozen strawberry fruit bars for the sorbet, and used ice also. Thanks for sharing.
This is a refreshing smoothie to have on a hot summer day. It is not overly sweet, but just the right amount from the fruits. Added a little extra ice so it would be thicker and added whipped cream on top; but otherwise made as is. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.