Recipe by jan007
Preparation time includes freezing the water melon chunks
Top Review by MizzNezz
Just delicious! This is so refreshing. I doubled the recipe and put it into the blender in batches. I added 2 packets artifical sweetner. It was so easy and quick, perfect on a hot day! Beats the heck out of those heavy drinks you buy! Thanks for sharing!
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 can diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Place watermelon into freezer; freeze until firm Put watermelon and lime juice in a blender process until smooth.
- With blender on, add ice cubes, 1 at a time; process until smooth.
- Add soda whirl a few seconds to blend.
- Serve immediately.