Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Preparation time includes freezing the water melon chunks
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 can diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Place watermelon into freezer; freeze until firm Put watermelon and lime juice in a blender process until smooth.
- With blender on, add ice cubes, 1 at a time; process until smooth.
- Add soda whirl a few seconds to blend.
- Serve immediately.
Just delicious! This is so refreshing. I doubled the recipe and put it into the blender in batches. I added 2 packets artifical sweetner. It was so easy and quick, perfect on a hot day! Beats the heck out of those heavy drinks you buy! Thanks for sharing!
This was great. I had a bunch of melons in my garden, so I made your recipe first. Awesome. Then I did a new batch- this time with half yellow watermellon, and half cantaloupe. I also added 2 tbsp. of honey and used ginger ale. Incredible!
I would give this recipe 5 stars because it taste great and is so simple.