Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is kid and parent friendly. If you've got a whole watermelon as we often do in the summer it's a great way to use some of it up in this yummy drink!
- 8 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1⁄4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (1 can)
- mint sprig, optional
- Place watermelon in a large bowl; cover and freeze.
- Place half of frozen watermelon, half of powdered sugar, and half of concentrate in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Serve while cold.
- Do the same procedure with the other half of the ingredients.
Fabulous! I made this for a cocktail party. I omitted the mint and added a shot of vodka to each person's glass. It was voted the best of all recipes. Thanks so much!
What a marvelous taste, and I love that it doesn't have too much sugar. I served it for company and everyone loved it. It's a must-have for summer gatherings!! My only complaints are (1) I didn't plan on the watermelon needing so long to thaw for the blender to be able to handle it, and (2) the recipe actually makes 2 half-full blender containers. I doubled it and had enough for exactly 10 8-oz. glasses. But a delicious recipe! Thanks so much for sharing!!