Recipe by Tish
This drink is kid and parent friendly. If you've got a whole watermelon as we often do in the summer it's a great way to use some of it up in this yummy drink!
- 8 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1⁄4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (1 can)
- mint sprig, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Place watermelon in a large bowl; cover and freeze.
- Place half of frozen watermelon, half of powdered sugar, and half of concentrate in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Serve while cold.
- Do the same procedure with the other half of the ingredients.