Recipe by katew
Untried as yet by me but sounds great for summer !
Top Review by UmmBinat
Sweet, tastes good! Although it is not properly food combined as per, http://www.rawplus.com/images/foodcom.jpg I liked the change. I used perfect watermelon, a little bit of frozen mango and mango nectar as another reviewer in replacement of the orange juice, no sugar as the nectar along with the sweet fruit made it very sweet already. I did not add ice just added a bit of spring water and it was cold enough with the frozen mango and the rest of the refrigerated ingredients.
- 5 cups watermelon, cubed
- 3 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- 1 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree fruit and juice in blender.
- You may need to do this in more than one batch.
- Taste and add sugar if need be.
- Store in covered jug in refrigerator.
- When ready to use place 4 cups of puree in blender.
- Add 1 cup of ice cubes and blend till slushy.
- Serve and enjoy.