Recipe by cookiedog
A sweet treat not too high in calories. From TOH Everyday Light Meals cookbook. The time is an estimate of time spent in freezer.
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, cover and process the watermelon, lime juice and sugar in batches until smooth. Pour into a freezer proof container.
- Cover and freeze for 30 minutes or until edges begin to freeze. Stir and return to freezer.
- Repeat every 20 minutes or until slushy, about 90 minutes.
- Spoon 3/4 cup into bowls or glasses; add 1/4 cup soda.