Recipe by Debber
You won't need to run through the sprinkler to cool off when you're having one of these babies! The kids will love you, your friends will think you've worked for hours (you haven't!), and your spouse will be thrilled you saved so much money on this lovely "dessert".... Taste-Of-Home, Summer '09
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup sherbet (watermelon, raspberry or lime)
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill the glasses if you'd like to really impress your guests and if impressing isn't important, you can skip this step!
- Combine all but the chips in a blender; process for 30 seconds; scrape sides & stir if necessary.
- Pour mixture into (un)chilled glasses; sprinkle chips and serve.
- Viola! You are soooo cool!
- And now I am too!