Recipe by LoriInIndiana
An unusual salad featuring watermelon, co-starring honeydew and cantaloupe. For ZWT, classified as Southwest for the lime dressing's TexMex flair.
Top Review by ~Leslie~
Made for ZWT 7: This recipes is delicious and refreshing! I used fresh mint from my garden and chopped chives instead of the onion as I had no onion on hand. The combination of the herbs with the melon and lime dressing is uniquie and just bursting with summertime flavour. I highly recommend this salad!
- 946.36 ml watermelon, cubed
- 236.59 ml honeydew melon, cubed
- 236.59 ml cantaloupe, cubed
- 59.14 ml vidalia onions or 59.14 ml other sweet onion, slivered
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml of fresh mint, chopped
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, to taste