Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Samburu tribe in Kenya. Posted for ZWT7-Africa. I found this on the internet.
- 3 cups watermelon balls, chilled
- 1 1⁄3 cups celery
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- fresh lettuce leaf
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Combine the mayonnaise and the cream cheese and beat until it's fluffy and smooth.
- Whip the cream and add to mayo mixture.
- Add celery to mixture.
- Put the lettuce leaves on a dish and arrange the watermelon on it.
- Top with cheese and celery dressing.
- Chop the cashews and sprinkle over salad.