Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light; June 2008 ---------- Can be served on a bed of greens. When cutting watermelon, black seed will naturally fall out, leading to relatively seedless salad
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (2 limes)
- 4 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine onion and juice in a medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes. Add watermelon, olives, parsley, and mint. Cover and chill 1 hour. Sprinkle with cheese.
Very tasty and a great, refreshing accompaniment to my Greek-themed dinner.