Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice semi-sweet watermelon drink that has about 1-2 servings of fruit. Great for kids! It has the white seeds & is a little bit pulpy so if you prefer to have it pulp- & seed-free, strain it. Yummy!!
- Add watermelon into a food processor or blender.
- Puree until as smooth as possible.
- Add honey & lemon juice. Blend.
- Add orange juice & 7up if you're using it. Blend.
- If you are planning on straing the drink, do so now.
- Pour into tall glass or a few small ones.
- Drink up & enjoy!