- 591.47 ml watermelon, seeded and diced
- 118.29 ml raspberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 88.74 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml creme de cassis (black currant-flavored liqueur) or 14.79 ml light corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in blender; puree until smooth.
- Strain into 2-cup glass measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Pour puree into Popsicle molds, dividing equally.
- Freeze overnight. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Keep frozen.)
- Makes about 8 1/4-cup popsicles.