- 2 1⁄2 cups watermelon, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon creme de cassis (black currant-flavored liqueur) or 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in blender; puree until smooth.
- Strain into 2-cup glass measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Pour puree into Popsicle molds, dividing equally.
- Freeze overnight. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Keep frozen.)
- Makes about 8 1/4-cup popsicles.