Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You'll love these! Kids have so much fun making these. You can make them in dixies cups or popsickle molds. You can usually get the popsickle molds at the dollar store.
- 2 1⁄2 cups seeded diced watermelon
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry (or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup (or for adults, creme de cassis- black currant flavored liqueur)
- Combine all ingredients in blender; puree until smooth. Strain into 2-cup glass measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible. Pour puree into Popsicle molds, dividing equally. Freeze overnight. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Keep frozen.).
Yummy I made this as a sorbet in my ice cream maker with the intention of freezing the rest for popsicles. However there was no leftovers. This was awesome. I would suggest though not to use yellow watermelon with red raspberries - it makes kind of a muddy orange color. Not pretty. Stick to red watermelon.