Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is really good with gingersnaps.
- 2 cups watermelon, seeded and diced into small cubes
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine watermelon, pineapple, onion, cilantro and jalapenõ pepper.
- Add lemon juice, seasoned salt and sugar.
- Stir well.
- If additional sweetness is desired, add a small amount of sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.