Recipe by NoSpringChicken
Using the fresh mint growing in my garden, this is a delightful,refreshing summer salad. It's my daughter's recipe.
Top Review by Pianolady
What an interesting combination of flavors! It was hard to imagine what all of this would taste like coming together, but I must say that my husband is in heaven. He just loves this. It took a minute for this to grow on me, but it was even better the next day. Thanks for such a delightful combination of tastes!!
- 3 quarts watermelon, cubes
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 6 tablespoons olive oil