Recipe by Leslie in Texas
These are great added to lemonade or summer cocktails! So easy and cute! From a June 2006 Bon Appetit.Freezing time not included in prep time.
- 6 cups watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes and seeded (about 1/4 large melon)
- 4 tablespoons sugar (about)
- fresh mint leaves, rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree watermelon ,in batches if necessary, in processor(there should be about 4 cups).
- Mix in sugar by tablespoonfuls to sweeten to taste.
- Pour into 2 or 3 ice cube trays.
- Place 1 leaf of mint atop puree in each cube.
- Cover and freeze until ice cubes are solid, at least 4 hours and up to 2 days.