Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh cocktail that's best in the heat of summer when watermelon are abundant and vine ripened. Be sure to use a very ripe watermelon for the best flavor.
- 2 ounces chilled vodka
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Cointreau liqueur
- 3 pieces ripe watermelon, 1 inch cubes
- 1 sprig mint
- Pour Cointreau over the watermelon in a mixing glass.
- Mash watermelon and cointreau into a puree with the back of a spoon.
- Add ice to glass, then pour in chilled vodka.
- Shake contents vigorously, then strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish with mint.
Outstanding! Refreshing and delicious. Need I say more?