Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum! Who wants to do the Watermelon Crawl with me?
Make and share this Watermelon Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 5 ounces vodka, best quality
- 1 ounce watermelon schnapps, Pucker, more if you want it sweeter
- 2 pieces watermelon
- sugar, for rimming
- Pour vodka and schnapps into a shaker 1/2 full of cracked ice and shake til your hands get cold. Let rest for a full minute.
- Moisten two martini glasses with a piece of watermelon and dip in sugar to coat rim. Toss the watermelon into the glass.
- Strain cocktail into each glass and serve.
This was a nice drink, but strong. Probably unfair, but have had watermelon martinis out and this one was different. Not in a bad way, just not what I expected. Definitely not a sweet drink. In all fairness, did not have watermelon either.
Will make this when I get off work today! At first I was scared by the 5 oz of Vodka but then realized it was for 2... I'm sure I'll enjoy both!
YUMMY if you are a watermelon lover like me. I added another ounce of watermelon pucker cause I like mine a tad sweet. Made for BEVY TAG.