Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
For sweet summer melons
- 4 ounces pureed watermelon (see note) or 4 ounces watermelon juice (see note)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Bacardi Limon
- 1⁄2 ounce watermelon schnapps
- 1 dash lemon juice
- basil sprig, for garnish
- 1 slice watermelon, wedge for garnish
- Note: to make watermelon puree: chop the watermelon into 1-inch pieces, de-seed, and blend in blender; one medium-sized watermelon makes about 4 cups puree.
- Combine watermelon puree, Bacardi Limon, watermelon schnapps,and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously; strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of basil and a watermelon wedge.