Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Family Circle summertime drinks
Make and share this Watermelon Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1814.36 g watermelon
- 78.07 ml superfine sugar
- 29.58 ml bottled sweetened lime juice
- 295.73 ml vodka (10oz)
- Remove rind and white part of the watermelon and discard.
- Cut pulp into 1 1/2 inch chunks,(about 4 1/2 cups) place in a large bowl.
- Add superfine sugar and the bottled lime juice; toss to combine.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer mixture to blender along with vodka; blend until pureed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with thin slices of watermelon.
I'll try this again, but the first time I made it, I couldn't get the watermelon to puree down enough and they had a kind of weird consistency. Maybe it was the melon?
Perfect summertime martini! Use chilled glasses with these. They're much better chilled. They have a really nice watermelon flavour. So good! Thanks K&W&c! Made for PAC Spring 2008.