- 1814.36 g watermelon
- 78.07 ml superfine sugar
- 29.58 ml bottled sweetened lime juice
- 295.73 ml vodka (10oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove rind and white part of the watermelon and discard.
- Cut pulp into 1 1/2 inch chunks,(about 4 1/2 cups) place in a large bowl.
- Add superfine sugar and the bottled lime juice; toss to combine.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer mixture to blender along with vodka; blend until pureed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with thin slices of watermelon.