1/1 Photo of Watermelon Martini
K & c's Note:
Family Circle summertime drinks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove rind and white part of the watermelon and discard.
- 2Cut pulp into 1 1/2 inch chunks,(about 4 1/2 cups) place in a large bowl.
- 3Add superfine sugar and the bottled lime juice; toss to combine.
- 4Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- 5Transfer mixture to blender along with vodka; blend until pureed.
- 6Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
- 7Garnish with thin slices of watermelon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Martini
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweetened lime juice