From Jams and Jellies 1975 Time. Looks like a lot of work for 6 half pints
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim green skin and pink pulp from the thick watermelon rind.
- 2Chop rind and measure out 6 cups; then soak chopped rind in water for 18 hours In preserving kettle, combine rind, soaking water and all remaining ingredients.
- 3Cook over low leat stirring frequently until the jelly reaches 220-222F or until the syrup sheets when droped from a spoon.
- 4This takes about 1 1/2 hours.
- 5Ladle into hot sterilized jars and seal immediately.
Browse Our Top Melons Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Melons Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (3134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5198.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1341.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1321.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: