Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this margarita recipe in The Complete Cooking Light Cookbook. These are so light and refreshing on a hot day. Sometimes I also make this a frozen margarita by adding in the ice to the processed watermelon mixture and processing again. It is good either way.
- Place 2 teaspoons of sugar in a saucer.
- Rub the rims of 6 glasses with one of the lime wedges and dip each rim in the sugar to coat.
- Combine watermelon, tequila, 3 tablespoons of sugar, lime juice, and triple sec in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Fill each glass with a 1/2 cup of crushed ice and pour a 1/2 cup of watermelon mixture over each.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, if desired.
Fantastic Recipe. Very refreshing. Even my friend who doesn't like tequila or margaritas (imagine that) was asking for more!