1/1 Photo of Watermelon Mango Salad
It's really the simplest fruit salad in the world and the flavor combination is very good. It's from Gourmet magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the rind of the watermelon.
- 2Discard the seeds and cut it into 1-inch pieces.
- 3Place in a large bowl.
- 4Peel the mangoes and remove the pits.
- 5Cut into 1-inch pieces and add to watermelon.
- 6Toss with lime juice, zest, and sugar.
- 7Chill at least 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Mango Salad
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: