Cool and refreshing, this fruity thirst-quencher makes a great drink to complement Mexican-style meals.
- Peel the watermelon, cut the flesh into chunks and discard any seeds.
- Tip the chunks into a large bowl - pour over the chilled water and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into a large sieve set over a bowl. Using a wooden spoon, gently push the fruit through the sieve to extract all the liquid.
- Stir in the lime juice and sweeten with honey to taste.
- Pour into a jug, add a generous handful of ice cubes and stir to mix. Serve in tumblers.