Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from a First magazine. My DD#2 loves watermelon in any shape or form so I am putting this recipe here to keep it handy. I haven't made it yet.
- 2 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- In a blender, puree watermelon and ice cubes until liquefied.
- Slowly pour in soda, allowing for carbonation bubbles to settle.
- Blend until smooth.
- If you want it slushier, add more ice cubes.