Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a refreshing treat in the summertime! Fresh fruit ice pops just waiting for you in your freezer! This treat is on me. Enjoy!
- 2 cups packed finely chopped seeded watermelon
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (3/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in processor.
- Puree until very smooth.
- divide mixture among 8 ice pop molds (each about 1/4 to 1/3 cup capacity).
- Cover and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours and up to 5 days.
Wonderful,cool treat on a HOT day!My kids loved them!No more store bought for us!!!We can never finish a whole watermelon so this a great way to use it up!!I had cheap popsicle molds that broke so I just scooped this right into bowls for the kids and Ill tell you they would have eaten them all in one day!!:)Thanks for this yummy treat!!
These were wonderful! I love watermelon and I love lemonade, so I thought this was a great combination. Very refreshing, and not much effort to make. Thanks, Bev!
Sorry Bev, but my husband and I didn't care for these popsicles. They really tasted bitter, and I have to agree with what daisy M had written... "The concentrate was too overpowering, and the fresh taste of watermelon was lost." Bev, I'm sorry I wasn't able to give this recipe a better review, but I am glad to see others here enjoyed the recipe.