Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Southern Living cooking time is chill time
- 15 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 mint sprigs
- watermelon wedges, mint springs
- Process watermelon, in batches, in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Combine concentrate and 2 mint sprigs, and cook in a saucepan over medium-high heat 10 minutes. Stir together watermelon puree and lemonade mixture; cover and chill 8 hours. Remove and discard mint. Stir and serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
Wicked this is really good. We really enjoyed this! I made this for a bbq along with another Watermelon Drink. Both went quickly. Thanks for posting! Great recipe!!! Made for Summer Comfort Cafe.
Tooo Coool! I made for my DH adding Vodka. The enjoyed a glass as is for my self. Had a lot left over so I went and made Frozen Watermelon Margarita With Tarragon-Salt Rim making it without the simple syrup. Thanks! Made for ZWT5. Gracia! :)
I loved this cooler wicked. It is so good. Thick, smooth, tart and tangy, it was very refreshing with a lovely flavor. The mint blends beautifully with these fruit, creating a taste experience. It was really easy to make, the hard part was the waiting. Thanks for sharing this treasure, which I will be enjoying often.