Recipe by lizeroo
From my local paper. No need for water as the melon is 90% water. Refreshing and addictive! Cook time is chill time
Top Review by horseplay
I gave this recipe 4 stars because I quite liked it, although my boyfriend did not. Apparently the tastes "did not go together well." I thought it was very good. Some people might find it a bit sour though, perhaps diluting the lemonade concentrate might help.
- 8 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree watermelon in food processor, in batches, until smooth.
- Transfer to a large pitcher.
- Add undiluted lemonade concentrate and lemon juice Stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve in tall ice filled glasses and garnish with a lemon slice.