Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
WOW! This is like a pitcher of nectar brought upon the earth by a fairy from the heavens! This drink is sooooo good, I can hardly describe it enough in words!! It's a hot sunny day here in Oman today, and the World Cup Cricket match is going on. We have little kids from our building popping into our home for 2 things right now: 1. Quite obvious, to take a peek at the WCC India vs. Kenya match and 2. To drink as much of this lemonade as possible;) They've enjoyed it so much, and they just want more and more! LOL. I've spent the last 2 hours doing this. Haha!! Thank you for posting a great recipe! I really wish you get lots of shining reviews for this one!
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 4 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- vodka, a shot to make a summertime cocktail (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, puree the watermelon with the corn syrup.
- Strain to remove any bits of seed that remain.
- Combine the lemon juice and sugar in a large pitcher.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the puree along with the water.
- Serve over ice in tall glass.