1/2 Photos of Watermelon Lemonade
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, puree the watermelon with the corn syrup.
- 2Strain to remove any bits of seed that remain.
- 3Combine the lemon juice and sugar in a large pitcher.
- 4Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 5Add the puree along with the water.
- 6Serve over ice in tall glass.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (2010 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 40.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g