1/4 Photos of Watermelon Lemonade
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is from Rozanne Gold in "The Oprah Magazine Cookbook." Adjust the sweetness by experimenting with the amount of honey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, puree the watermelon until very smooth.
- 2Set a mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the pureed watermelon through it.
- 3Stir the pulp to let as much liquid as possible drain into the bowl.
- 4Discard the pulp.
- 5Pour the watermelon juice into a large pitcher and add the lemon zest.
- 6Set aside.
- 7In small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and honey until honey dissolves.
- 8Stir this mixture into the watermelon juice, then stir in the water.
- 9Cover and refrigerate until very cold.
- 10Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 46.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of