Cook1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is from Rozanne Gold in "The Oprah Magazine Cookbook." Adjust the sweetness by experimenting with the amount of honey.
- In a food processor, puree the watermelon until very smooth.
- Set a mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the pureed watermelon through it.
- Stir the pulp to let as much liquid as possible drain into the bowl.
- Discard the pulp.
- Pour the watermelon juice into a large pitcher and add the lemon zest.
- Set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and honey until honey dissolves.
- Stir this mixture into the watermelon juice, then stir in the water.
- Cover and refrigerate until very cold.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices.