Mandi T's Note:
Good way to use up watermelon if you've got too much and don't know what to do with it. Great summer dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve sugar and gelatin in the boiling water. Set aside.
- 2Puree watermelon in blender, then mix with gelatin mixture.
- 3Pour into a large, non-greased pan. (I use my glass 2 quart casserole dish).
- 4Cover with saran wrap and place in freezer overnight.
- 5Remove from freezer one hour before you plan to serve it. Spoon into paper cones or serving dishes.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Icees / Ice
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g