Recipe by Mandi T
Good way to use up watermelon if you've got too much and don't know what to do with it. Great summer dessert!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup watermelon or 1⁄4 cup any flavor gelatin powder
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 5 cups seeded cubed watermelon
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve sugar and gelatin in the boiling water. Set aside.
- Puree watermelon in blender, then mix with gelatin mixture.
- Pour into a large, non-greased pan. (I use my glass 2 quart casserole dish).
- Cover with saran wrap and place in freezer overnight.
- Remove from freezer one hour before you plan to serve it. Spoon into paper cones or serving dishes.