Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tyler Florence. Sometimes I substitute mint in place of the dill.
Make and share this Watermelon Gazpacho recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large tomatoes, pureed
- 1⁄2 serrano chili
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced plus more for garnish
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a blender, puree the tomatoes, chile, and 1/2 of the watermelon.
- Pour in the red wine vinegar and olive oil and pulse.
- Add the onion, cucumber and dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Puree until smooth.
- Pour into chilled bowls and sprinkle with dill, feta, and remaining watermelon. Serve.