Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A perfect blend of flavors, and it's very refreshing, it's a perfect summertime soup. This recipe was taken from the National Watermelon website. Cooking time is refrigeration time. Adjust all amount to taste.
Top Review by Claire in Hunt Valley
I made this for a large party at my husband's office. I made it the day before and it tasted terrific. Some did not want to taste it because they thought it would taste weird but they loved it!
- 6 cups seeded and cubed watermelon
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped apples (I use Golden Delicious apples)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar