Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good fruit dip. This actually makes a goodly portion. You may want to halve the recipe, but there's still that problem of watermelons being huge and it's better to make larger recipes so they don't go bad. If you have a blender big enough, this is best for this recipe. You don't need to worry about cubing the watermelon. If not, the watermelon will need to be cubed before mixing. I actually used 2/3 cup powdered sugar and 1 cup vinegar. However, my watermelon was rather unsweet and I enjoy a strong vinegar flavor.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 4 cups watermelon
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a mixer or blender.
- Add the watermelon. It will need to be in smaller pieces if not using a blender.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and vinegar.
- Serve with a variety of fruits.