Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Add tequila for an adult version. From The Family Kitchen blog.
- 2 cups frozen watermelon, cubes
- 1⁄2 cup water (plus more to reach desired consistency)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 4 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 banana
- watermelon, slice (to garnish)
- tequila, shot for adult version
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend and serve.
Great frosty!! I used a frozen banana as well as the frozen watermelon so needed to add extra water to get it blended. Was nice and refreshing and not too sweet. Made for Everyday Holiday.