Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Go ahead, buy that watermelon, and use it to make these delicious drinks! Adapted from Easy Entertaining.
- 226.79 g watermelon, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml salt
- club soda or seltzer water
- Combine chopped watermelon, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in a food processor or blender. Stir it up a little.
- Puree watermelon syrup in blender(or food processor). Strain into small pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix watermelon syrup with club soda or seltzer to desired strength for a yummy flavored soft drink.
This is super easy and delicious.
This is soo good and refreshing! I always dread buying watermelon because they usually last too long in the fridge before we finish it, but not anymore! It is so refreshing with the seltzer water. Thank you for posting! Made for ZWT5 & Dining Daredevils.
that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood