- 8 ounces watermelon, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- club soda or seltzer water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chopped watermelon, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in a food processor or blender. Stir it up a little.
- Puree watermelon syrup in blender(or food processor). Strain into small pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix watermelon syrup with club soda or seltzer to desired strength for a yummy flavored soft drink.