Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Go ahead, buy that watermelon, and use it to make these delicious drinks! Adapted from Easy Entertaining.
- 8 ounces watermelon, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- club soda or seltzer water
- Combine chopped watermelon, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in a food processor or blender. Stir it up a little.
- Puree watermelon syrup in blender(or food processor). Strain into small pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix watermelon syrup with club soda or seltzer to desired strength for a yummy flavored soft drink.
This is soo good and refreshing! I always dread buying watermelon because they usually last too long in the fridge before we finish it, but not anymore! It is so refreshing with the seltzer water. Thank you for posting! Made for ZWT5 & Dining Daredevils.
that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Watermelon is a favorite of my kids, so I was eager to try this one. They loved it as well did the other non kids in the family!Very easy to make. Will be making this again and throughout the summer, very nice summertime drink! Thanks Sharon